Thursday, October 18, 2012

Inspirational views from a peaceful studio.




Today as I was painting with earth pigments I took a short break and went out on the balcony which is all around the studio - I looked up and away and there is Pitusiraya - the Apu which is so beautiful every day, this is not the first time, nor will it be the last time that I mention it.


Other mountains on the other side of the valley, although far away still magnificently impressive and a sight to behold.


Turning the camera a little down wards - the portals I come through when I come and go every day and in the back ground one of Emerita's beautiful stone sculptures.


And keeping the camera turned on more of the nearer events within the walls of the garden - here is the sweet six year old daughter of the house with her little black dog Chava and the two lambs. I was focusing the camera on the little group and suddenly they were all standing instead off laying and sitting breaking up a wonderful meeting and peaceful time with each other.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment