Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pilipintu - butterfly night lodgings

On a warm evening a little before perfect sundown I was enjoying some peaceful moments on the bench outside in front of my big window. There are some apple trees in the yard right there and a pear tree and .....out of the corner of my left eye I saw a movement - a flutterby and then it was gone.


I looked into the direction up to the left where I had sensed the movement and saw a shadow through a leaf slightly above the height of my head.


Lifting my camera up as high as possible I managed to get this rather obscure 'find the butterfly' photo, it really is there, and you are looking for something in brownish hues, slightly triangular and not taking up a lot of room on the photo.


The next morning I went out to see if the night lodger was still there and ...he/she was - only much more visible than the night before, at this point venturing out to see when the sun would come out and warm the tired muscles a pilipintu must surely experience being battered around by wind and in all sorts of weather.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment